Come and enjoy a unique Seadoo watercraft rental fishing experience on the St. Lawrence River in the Quebec City area with fishing guide. The models available for fishing are the RXT-X 300 and the GTR-215. Designed for navigation on the high seas, they ensure your safety in control and stability. It will be easy to stay dry during your explorations in this exceptional environment thanks to the design of the hull and structure.
For more information on fishing on the river, see here
- 2h with an experienced fishing guide
- RXT-X 300 or GTR-215 Personal Watercraft Rental
- Inclusions: Storage spaces, cooler, cane rack, and draw.
- Paid by use: Fishing rods, lures and baits.
- Turnkey; departure directly on the river
- Temporary Boat Licence Included
- Flotation jacket included
- Surf suit available in limited quantity
- Possibility to limit the power of the engine according to the driver’s driving level
- Gasoline not included
- Taxes not included
Conditions and regulations:
- Fishing licence not required in certain areas
- The Pleasure Craft Operator Card is recommended but not mandatory. You can apply here.
- If you do not have your Pleasure Craft Operator Card, you will be issued a temporary permit for the duration of the rental. See details here
- A rental agreement and a waiver of liability will be signed upon arrival.
- Pre-authorization of $1,000 on a credit card (2 days prior to the event).
- The reservation must be made by a person 18 years of age or older and a valid photo ID card will be required.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Maximum 2 people per watercraft.
- The model and colour of the personal watercraft may vary depending on the availability of the equipment.
- Haddock reserves the right to cancel a reservation if the weather conditions do not allow the activity to be carried out safely.
- A cell with sufficient charge is required to ensure contact with the Haddock Manager at all times.
- In case of delay, a fee may apply.